BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Form 3 with Standard 1-3

HELLO!!!!!!!! somebody had better tell me something...since WHEN form 3 students study about ARTICLES A, AN and THE???? Well, guess what? I did. For tuition. OMG...it was tres BAKA!!!! I'd rather be sleeping at home, playing chess with Zhou Gong...( don't ask me why, that's what they say) STUPID TUITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna QUIT!!!! I HATE TUITION LIFE!!!!!!! I used to manage my school syllables without tuition for all through my school career, UNTIL my father obviously got a broken nerve that turned him from logical:- my daughther survived 7 and a half-years without tuition, surely she wouldn't need any now?- to: It's PMR time! If 1 of my daughthers can't manage, neither does the other!!!!!!!!! OH MY, SOMEBODY, KNOCK SOME BARKING SENSE INTO HIS HEAD OR MEND THAT BROKEN NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: