BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Apologies

I do want to apologise for all those capital letters I used in my posts. I am sure it doesn't seem very nice. It's just that I am always mad and I tend to capitalize the alphabeths when I am. This is the only way I can unleash my anger and fumes, via the keyboard. I just want to scream and scream and scream but that will land me into more trouble. So I don't really have much choice.

Sincere apologies for ranting out on you guys in school. Especially Nasuha, E Xuan, Vero and Angeline. You guys were brilliant and didn't even tell me off although I nearly always blab about my troubles to you. Sorry for being so blabby and annoying most of the time.

To Nasuha: Sorry sebab always nak cakap tentang problem saya kat kelas.
To E Xuan: 我每次都跟你谈我家里和我与朋友们之间的问题, 如果令你觉得烦恼的话, 真的很抱歉!
To Vero: Sorry ah, leng lui. Always bother you with nonsense and things unrelated to the topic.
To Angeline: Sorry for always bothering you with my problems and taking up so much of your time. I think I am starting to rely on you too much.

3 comments:

nasuha bahrin said...

mei kei..u no need 2 apologies la...i always there 4 u if u need someone 2 talk to..ok??i don't mind 2 hear ur problems..i pon da kenal u lama...yeah!!maybe sometime..u ni garang skit..hehe..especially when u teach me math..haha..so remember mei kei..i always there 4 u..n all dis time i never think dat u blabby or annoying..u are a good friend..u have 2 know dat..dat's y i ske duduk dgn u..i have never met friend like u..u always understand me...love u :)

Nica said...

for heaven sake mei kei... =.= wad's frens for..and wad's with these apologizes for ;D it's only u over angry when u teach me MATH Lolx >.< anyway we are still gud gud frenz nya~
xoxo,nica

Anonymous said...

hi mei kei. Didn't know you had a blog. :)) Btw nice blog.