BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bukit Tinggi Vacation

I am back from Bukit Tinggi! I had so much fun there. Okay, it was only a 1 day trip since my dad was too stingy to pay for the hotel fee. We visited the Japanese Village and saw some Japanese houses. I wanted to try wearing the kimono but once again, my dad was too tight with the dollars to pay the kimono rental fee. Major disappointed.

Then we went to the French Village. Could you believe that my dad actually forgot the camera?! I was yowling and in the end had to settle using handphones instead. The names of the shops there were in french but we knew what shops those were since they left their doors open for people to see the interior.

Rabbit park was nice. My sister wouldn't hold the rabbit my dad caught, so I had to hold it while my dad took pictures using his phone. It was surprisingly heavy. I had no idea that my dad was such an expert when it comes to catching bunny rabbits.

My favourite part was horseback ridding. At last! My dream came true! The woman in charge was instructing me how to mount up but before she could finish giving instructions, I was already on horseback on ready to hit the trails. My dad said that if he could afford it, he would let me learn Equestrian. Woah. I didn't know he had had such a thought.

We left after that. We were all jet lagged. Probably will suffer from knee aches soon since we had to climb those stupid slopes in order to get around those places. Still, it was fun. That was probably the only vacation I'll get this holiday.

0 comments: