BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friends

I am seriously missing my friends now. Especially Audrey and Esther, those two I really miss the most. One of them is my best friend and the other is probably one of the most amazing friends I have ever made. It has been almost two and a half years since I last saw them or even heard their voices. I really do hope our friendship will last.

I also miss my wacky BC mates- Christie, Tiffany, Rui Jing, Mei Si, Li Fei and Jun Xu. I was supposed to attend class with Christie and Tiffany but I played truant for two weeks and adding with the one week break we have, it has been three weeks since I last laughed at the wacky nonsense and remarks they make. That is the only time I ever get to act as crazy as I want to around 'wacko' friends. They are among the best mates I have-the ones that see the nutty side of me that I have always kept hidden and accepted it as who I am. Fortunately, I will be back with them in two days.

I love all my friends. To a loner like me, they are what keeps me going and guide me through my life. Therefore, all my friends are important and fabulous.

1 comments:

Jingee said...

Aww mikki..you can always call if ya miss me..lol..