BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Budding Literary Dreams

Yeah, well I practically abandoned this...I'll be more focused on dreamingforlove.blogspot.com instead. I love writing, but is writing wrong??

My family are so UNSUPPORTIVE of my 'budding literary dreams' so to quote L.M.Montgomery. SIGH! Besides, it's not like anyone in the right mind would choose to publish what I write...it's so unsatisfactory!!! Even I feel dumb for writing those.

My latest works are mainly short stories-sad ones. I successfully made 3 people cry with "The Final Night" which is woohoo! Big success! At least there is emotion in it and someone can actually feel it...

Should I publish my works? I know Nasuha wants me to. And Madiha also wants me to debut. So maybe I would do that if I get more support. If you think I should, let me know kay?

0 comments: